The MEPRO TRU-VISION™ MIL-SPEC red dot sight offers advanced features such as small dimensions, lightweight (approx. 280g), a built-in light sensor.
And, an automatic brightness control system that enables clear visibility of the red dot in any lighting conditions – a significant advantage for accurate firing.
The MEPRO TRU-VISION™ sight also includes non-reflective optics without light signature toward the target for enhanced force protection; a combination of an integrated motion sensor, saving power for extended operation; a new, improved, rugged MIL-SPEC mounting design and a protected three-button control keypad. Its short-length and lightweight design address the need for co-mounting several tactical devices on today’s weapon rail (e.g., magnifier, laser pointer, NVGs, etc.)
MEPRO TRU-VISION™ sight is an innovative addition to Meprolight’s ever-growing range of small-arms aiming solutions.
- Automatic Brightness Control (Built-In Light Sensor)
- Built-In Motion Sensor
- Automatic Sleep and Wake Modes
- Compatible with NVG & with magnifier scope
- Compact, lightweight ergonomic design
- Continuous Operation: 2 years
- Non-reflective large display optic window
|Weight:||< 285 gr.|
||< 73 x 56 x 68 mm|
|Display Window Dimensions:
||25 x 20 mm|
|Aiming Point Diameter:||2.0 MOA
||0.5 MOA (0.14 mRad)|
||12 Day + 4 Night + Automatic Adjustment|
||1x CR123 Battery|
||Picatinny Rail Quick release (Mil-STD 1913)|
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.