Elevate your shooting precision with the Aimpoint Micro H-2 (2 MOA) STD Red Dot Reflex Sight 200185, the pinnacle of reflex sighting technology for the discerning rifle scope shopper. This cutting-edge, compact optic is specially engineered to enhance your target acquisition speed without sacrificing accuracy. It integrates superior durability with exceptional optical clarity, thanks to its anodized high-strength aluminum housing and advanced lenses.
The Aimpoint Micro H-2 is renowned for its ruggedness, an essential attribute for any shooting enthusiast or professional. The sight's waterproof capability, up to 80 feet, ensures it remains reliable in the harshest conditions. With flip-up lens covers, your sight stays protected and clear of obstructions, so you're ready for that critical shot at a moment's notice.
Battery life is no issue with the Aimpoint Micro H-2. Its ACET technology guarantees over 5 years of continuous operation on a single CR2032 battery, ensuring you're always powered up for the field. Precision adjustments for windage and elevation are ingeniously simple - executed without any tools, allowing you to stay focused on the target regardless of environmental challenges.
- PRECISE TARGETING: 2 MOA red dot for fast, accurate target engagement.
- LONG BATTERY LIFE: Over 5 years of constant operation on a single CR2032 battery.
- EASY RAIL MOUNTING: Integral Picatinny-style base included for swift attachment.
- BRIGHT & CLEAR: Enhanced light transmission and pristine dot clarity thanks to advanced optics.
- PROTECTED OPTICS: Includes front and rear transparent lens caps.
- MAGNIFIER COMPATIBILITY: Works with all Aimpoint Magnifiers for extended range.
- ENHANCED DURABILITY: Reinforced turret protection and rugged aluminum housing.
- SUNLIGHT OPTIMIZED: 12 intensity settings, including extra bright for clear vision in sunny conditions.
|Max Elevation Adjustment||± 36 in|
|Battery Life||50,000 hrs|
|Field of View @ 100 Yards||Unlimited|
|Reticle Focal Plane||N/A|
|Turret Click Value||.5 MOA|
|Weather Resistance||Waterproof to 80 ft & Fogproof|
|Max Windage Adjustment||± 36 in|
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
- Aimpoint Micro H-2 Red Dot Reflex Sight
- Micro Standard Mount
- Flip-Up Lens Covers
- CR2032 Battery
- Micro Tool
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.