Experience unparalleled accuracy with the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic PRO Reflex Red Dot Sight 12841, meticulously engineered for tactical scenarios and law enforcement applications. The Aimpoint PRO offers a fast and precise 2 MOA red dot, enabling swift target acquisition for competitive shooters and operators alike. Equipped with the innovative ACET technology, this red dot sight promises over three years of continuous use on a single battery, ensuring reliability when it matters most. The ready-to-mount QRP2 clamp makes installation on any Picatinny rail expeditious and secure with a torque-limiting twist knob.
The durable construction of the Aimpoint PRO ensures resilience against the toughest conditions, featuring a hard-anodized non-reflective surface. The unit also comes with flip-up lens covers; the transparent rear cover allows for quick shooting, even with both eyes open. Additionally, the front lens is threaded to accommodate the Aimpoint ARD (Anti Reflective Device), enhancing your shooting experience. Integrating professional-grade features, this red dot sight affords unrivaled performance in a parallax-free, 1X magnification optic.
Elevate your shooting game to the next level with the Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic PRO Reflex Red Dot Sight 12841. It stands as a top-tier choice for professionals and enthusiasts seeking dependability, durability, and precision in a red dot sight—designed to perform when precision is non-negotiable.
- PRECISION AIMING: 2 MOA red dot allows fast target sighting and enhanced shooting accuracy.
- LONG-LASTING BATTERY: ACET technology grants 30,000 hours (over three years) of operation on one battery.
- QUICK MOUNTING: QRP2 Mount and spacer for rapid attachment/detachment on Picatinny rails.
- ENHANCED VISIBILITY: 10 brightness settings including 4 NVD and 6 daylight modes accommodate all operable circumstances.
- ALL-WEATHER RELIABILITY: Hard anodized surface and waterproof design ensure performance in diverse environments.
- ALWAYS-ON SIGHTING: Transparent rear lens cover for shooting with both eyes open, even with lens caps closed.
- NIGHT VISION COMPATIBILITY: Excellent for use with all generations of night vision devices.
- RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: Robust design with protective flip-up lens covers and an anti-reflective device compatible lens.
|Reticle Details||2 MOA|
|Dimensions||5.1" L x 2.2" W x 2.2" H|
|Weight||Sight Only: 7.8 oz / With Mount: 11.6 oz|
|Battery||3V lithium, type 2L76 or DL1/3N|
|Brightness||4 NVD, 6 Regular settings|
|Product Type||Reflex Sight/Red Dot|
Included In The Box:
- Aimpoint Patrol Rifle Optic PRO Reflex Red Dot Sight 12841
- QRP2 Mount & Spacer
- Flip-Up Lens Covers
- DL1/3N Battery
- Allen Key
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.