The Burris RT-15 3-15x50mm SCR 2 MIL Rifle Scope 200480 is engineered for precision and reliability for shooting enthusiasts who demand high-performance without breaking the bank. At the heart of this scope is the SCR™ 2 MIL reticle, located in the first focal plane, which ensures the reticle size changes along with magnification, maintaining trajectory and windage reference points. The 1/10 mil adjustments permit precise tuning to account for bullet drop and wind drift, a critical factor for long-range accuracy.
Built for durability, the Burris RT-15 boasts a solid 30mm nitrogen-filled tube that is waterproof, shockproof, and fog proof. Clarity is further elevated through the high-grade optical glass and index-matched Hi-Lume™ multicoatings that enhance low-light performance and reduce glare. With a magnification range of 3-15x and a large 50 mm objective lens, shooters will experience a wide field of view and excellent light transmission.
Whether you're a competitive shooter or an avid hunter, the Burris RT-15 brings advanced features such as the integrated throw lever for rapid magnification changes, ergonomic side focus, and the parallax adjustment from 25 yards to infinity. Designed to withstand even the heaviest-recoiling calibers, this rifle scope will consistently maintain its point of impact. The Burris RT-15 is backed by the Burris Forever Warranty, guaranteeing it for a lifetime of performance.
- PRECISION RETICLE: First Focal Plane SCR™ 2 MIL dot reticle for consistent aiming points across the magnification range.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: One-piece 30mm nitrogen-filled tube ensures waterproof, shockproof, and fog-proof performance.
- CLARITY AT ANY TIME: High-grade optical glass with Hi-Lume™ multicoating for superior light transmission and low-light performance.
- FAST ADJUSTMENTS: Zero Click Stop turrets with precise 1/10 mil adjustments for accurate shot placement.
- VERSATILE MAGNIFICATION: 3-15x magnification range and large 50mm objective lens for a wide field of view and better light collection.
- INTEGRATED THROW LEVER: Allows for quick and easy magnification changes without losing focus on the target.
- CONSISTENT ACCURACY: Precision internal assemblies maintain a reliable point of impact through the entire magnification range.
- BURRIS FOREVER WARRANTY: The commitment to quality ensures a lifetime of reliable, trouble-free use.
|Objective Diameter||50 mm|
|Tube Size / Mount||30mm|
|Click Value||0.1 MRAD|
|Elevation Travel||80 MOA|
|Windage Travel||80 MOA|
|Parallax Adjustment||25 yds- ∞|
|Reticle Position||First Focal Plane|
|Reticle Details||SCR 2™ MIL|
|Field of View||37.5 - 7.5 ft.|
|Exit Pupil||8 - 3.3 mm|
|Eye Relief||3.5 – 3.8 in.|
Included In The Box
- Burris RT-15 3-15x50mm SCR 2 MIL Rifle Scope (Model #200480)
- Integrated throw lever
- Lens cloth
- Lens covers
- Owner's Manual
- Burris Forever Warranty Card
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.