Compact by design, yet colossal in its features, the Axe Crossbows AX405 is a high-performance crossbow optimized for precision and efficiency. With a compact size of 27.75 inches and a maneuverable 10-inch axle-to-axle (cocked) length, this crossbow is built for exceptional performance. The weight distribution is centered over the shooter's hand through a balanced shoot-through stock and riser design, along with a reverse limb system.
The AX405 is equipped with 210-pound split limbs, delivering bolt speeds exceeding 400 feet-per-second with a power stroke of just 13 inches. Its proprietary cam system is connected by parallel cables, eliminating cam-lean and limb torque. Additionally, an exclusive cable brace engages the riser, limiting flex away from the center of the crossbow. These features ensure that the string moves along the same plane throughout the entire power stroke, enhancing accuracy and efficiency.
Unlike conventional crossbow designs with one-piece aluminum rails, the AX405's stock eliminates the rail and incorporates dual carbon guide rods along its length. This, combined with the shoot-through riser and roller rest on the bow's front end, creates a free-floating arrow system that minimizes contact, friction, and torque along the arrow's path. The result is increased efficiency, accuracy, and speed output.
The package includes a multi-range reticle scope with markings for 20-100 yards in 10-yard increments. The scope features red/green illumination, enabling clear reticle visibility in various lighting conditions. With a wide field of view and shock and fog-proof capabilities, the scope ensures optimal aiming performance.
- Adjustable Butt Stock for personalized comfort and shooting experience.
- Adjustable Cheek Comb for improved alignment and consistent shooting.
- Shoot Through Riser design enhances accuracy and stability.
- Balanced Center of Mass over the trigger and hand grip for steady shooting.
- Integrated Crank with Cock/De-Cock Feature for easy handling (adjustable handle position).
- Trigger with a 3.7 lbs. pull weight and zero creep for precise shooting.
- Safest Trigger on the Market automatically resets to the safe position after each shot.
- Full Capture, Tunable Roller Rest for enhanced arrow control and accuracy.
- 85% Cam Efficiency, the best in the market, for optimal power and performance.
- Ergonomic Chassis Design ensures a comfortable and secure grip.
- Integrally Mounted 3-Arrow Quiver for convenient storage and quick access.
- Multi-Range Illuminated Reticle Scope with red/green illumination for clear targeting.
- Adjustable Foot Peg for stable shooting positions and customizable fit.
- Includes (3) AXE micro diameter bolts with 100-grain practice tips.
|Archery Cocking Device||Crank|
|Archery Item Type||Crossbow|
|Archery Mass Weight||9.7 lbs (without scope)|
|Archery Power Stroke||13"|
|Archery Quiver Capacity||3-Arrow|
|Archery Quiver Included||Yes|
|Archery Velocity||Up to 405 FPS|
|CA PROP 65||Yes|
|Length||32" (without foot stirrup)|
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.