The Kowa SV II Series Binoculars are designed for the more demanding user. They have an extra thick rubber armour to protect the internal optics from casual scrapes and bumps. The engineers in Japan also increased the size of the objective lens’ outer armour when compared to other models of this type. The binoculars are completly waterproof and fogproof. The Kowa Repelling (KR) technology stops grease, liquid, and dirt from sticking to the fully multicoated lenses making it perfect for safari's and coastal environments alike. Made with Japanese high quality Eco-Glass so there are no harmful substances, such as lead, used. Enjoy your Kowa SV II Series Binoculars worry-free due a 10 year warranty.
- 10 Year Warranty
- Fully multi-coated Japanese eco-glass
- Kowa Repelling (KR) technology stops grease, fluid, and dirt from accumulating on the surface of each treated lens for easier cleaning
- Use of phase-coated prism surface
- Close minimum focusing distance
- Use of twist-up eyecup for easy viewing
- Rubber coating that is comfortable for holding
- Waterproof structure filled with dry nitrogen gas
- Large, centrally positioned focus wheel
- Dioptric adjustment ring under right eyepiece
- Three-click turn and slide eyecups
|Exit Pupil Diameter:||5.0mm|
|Field of view at 1000yds:||285 yds/ft|
|Minimum Focusing Distance:||18 ft|
|Objective Lens Effective Diameter:||50mm|
|Real Field of View:||5°|
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.