Experience heightened accuracy and remarkable low light performance with the Meopta MeoStar R2 2-12x50mm BDC-3 Riflescope 575690. Designed by Meopta for hunters and precision shooters, this riflescope boasts a magnification range of 2-12x which is ideal for a variety of shooting applications. The 50mm objective lens, coupled with Meopta's proprietary lens grinding and polishing techniques, ensures bright, crisp images even in challenging light conditions.
The optical mastery extends to the multiple layers of premium coatings on the lenses. MeoLux multi-coatings promise an industry-leading light transmission rate of 99.8% per lens surface, significantly reducing reflections and glare. The MeoShield and MeoDrop coatings provide robust protection against scratches, abrasions and repel water, grease or skin oils to maintain crystal clear visuals. The second focal plane houses an illuminated RD BDC-3 reticle, aiding in precise aiming under varying light conditions. The riflescope also offers a 1/4 MOA impact point correction and 70 MOA windage and elevation adjustment to compensate for ballistics and wind.
Crafted from durable aluminum alloy, the housing features a single-piece 30mm maintube that's nitrogen-filled and sealed for fog and waterproof performance. The MeoTrack II posi-click windage and elevation turrets provide tactile and audible feedback for precise adjustments, while the MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece ensures that your target is always in sharp focus. This riflescope is not only a tool but an investment in enhancing your hunting or shooting escapades.
- INDUSTRY-LEADING TRANSMISSION: MeoLux multi-coatings ensure a staggering 99.8% light transmission per lens surface, minimizing reflections and glare, thus promising a clear, bright view in various lighting conditions.
- OPTICAL PROTECTION: MeoShield and MeoDrop coatings protect against scratches, abrasions, and repel water, grease or skin oils to maintain optimal clarity.
- PRECISE FOCUSING: MeoQuick fast-focus eyepiece rapidly brings targets into sharp focus, providing extra diopter travel to accommodate a wider range of visual acuity variations.
- DURABLE CONSTRUCTION: The riflescope is built with a robust aluminum alloy, featuring a 30mm single-piece maintube, ELOX hard-anodized for a durable, scratch-resistant, non-reflective matte black finish.
- ILLUMINATED RETICLE: Illuminated RD BDC-3 reticle in the second focal plane aids in accurate aiming under different lighting scenarios.
- TACTILE ADJUSTMENTS: MeoTrack II posi-click windage and elevation turrets offer precise, tactile, and audible adjustments.
- WATER AND FOG PROOF: Nitrogen-filled and sealed for 100% guaranteed waterproof and fogproof performance, ensuring functionality in harsh weather conditions.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Meopta’s North American lifetime transferable warranty underlines the riflescope's quality and the brand’s confidence in its performance.
|Scope Weight||21.02 oz.|
|Scope Objective Diameter||50mm|
|Scope Tube Size / Mount||30mm|
|Turret Adjustment (Click Value)||0.7 cm/100 m|
|Elevation Turret Details||70 MOA|
|Windage Turret Details||70 MOA|
|Reticle Position||Second Focal Plane|
|Reticle Details||Illuminated Red BDC-3 Reticle|
|Field of View||18.6 m @ 100 m (2x) / 3.1 m @ 100 m (12x)|
|Exit Pupil||11.2 - 4.3 mm|
|Scope Turret Rotation||Counter Clockwise (CCW)|
Included In The Box
- Meopta MeoStar R2 2-12x50mm BDC-3 Riflescope 575690
- Lens Covers
- Lens Cleaning Cloth
- User Manual
- Warranty Information
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.