The Mepro M21 is the first of it's kind! A reflex sight designed for close quarter combat and tested by one of the most elite fighting forces in the world, the Israeli Defense Forces and it is now standard issue among them. This sight requires no batteries and goes from day to night instantaneously. There is a protected fiber optic light collection for daytime and a miniature self powered tritium light source for nighttime. The 30 mm lens makes target acquisition with both eyes a breeze. No bright colored reticles, they are black and grey. Compatible with night vision. The Mepro M21 is always ready, always on.
Plus, get a dust cover absolutely free.
- Designed for CQC
- Rapid target acquisition
- Protected fiber optic light collection for daytime
- Miniature, self-powered tritium light source for night time
- Transition between the two systems is instantaneous and automatic
- Night vision compatible
- Always ready for action - no batteries or switches
- Reflexive, parallax-free aiming with both eyes open and focused on the target
- Self-illumination adjusts to ambient light
- Reticle designed to be visible under all conditions
- Operates under all weather and temperature conditions
- Large 30mm diameter lens with state-of-the-art coatings assures large FOV
- Armored design for hard combat use
- Sight is black and grey, no white or bright colored fiber optic tubes exposed
- Increases accuracy and speed when firing under pressure
- Quick-release Picatinny mount retains zero
|Included Accessories:||Dust Cover|
|Objective Lens Diameter:||30 mm|
|Length:||114 mm, 4.48 in|
|Eye Relief:||Range 10 - 600 mm|
|Tube Diameter:||1.17 in|
|Water Resistant Mark:||1 m|
|Objective Aperture:||27 mm|
|Illumination Type:||Tritium, Fiber Optics|
|Height:||70 mm, 2.73 in|
|Width:||2.22 in, 55 mm|
|W/E Travel at 100 Yds:||+/- 35 MOA|
|Adjustment Click Value:||1.7 MOA|
|Lens Material:||Optical Glass|
|Operating Temperature:||Range -40 - 131 Fahrenheit|
|Optical Coating:||AR Coating|
|Light Transmission:||50 %|
|Water Resistance Level:||Waterproof|
No batteries. No weakness. No surrender.
Self-illuminated and battle-proven reflex sight.
Originally developed for the Israel Defense Force (IDF), the Mepro M21 Red Dot Day/Night Self-Illuminated Reflex Sight represents the best of Meprolight® tritium technology and remains on active duty for the IDF and militaries and law enforcement worldwide.
A red dot sight with fiber-optic illumination by day, Meprolight® tritium by night, it takes charge of any field of battle with no need for batteries, ever. Its rugged, battle-proven construction meets or exceeds rigorous MIL-STD-810 standards to thrive in the harshest conditions, with five available reticles and a big 30-millimeter lens for maximum situational awareness.
Customer Questions & Answers
Will this work on 45 colt long rifle?
- If your rifle has a flattop upper receiver with an M1913 picatinny rail. If not, then you'll have to mount the optic over the hand guard with some different hardware.
Would this handle recoil from a 12g ok?
- It probably would but it is really not designed for use with a shotgun.
I live in a dark area w/ few lights. With the Night Reflex part of the sight; how well do you see in complete darkness, full moon & suburbs w/ lights?
- The dot will show in almost total darkness but unfortunately your target will not. But the m21 is awesome when paired with a night vision scope like a PVS-14. The dot is bright but not too bright and needs no special setting for night vision like some other red dots.
How long does the tritium last and is it replaceable? If so, how much does that cost?
Mepro claims 12 years but in my experience you can expect 9 to 10 years of life from the tritium vial. Yes, you can send it in to Mepro for replacement. I can't tell you how much it costs or what turnaround time is though.
If you buy this optic get the 4.3 MOA dot. Don't get any of the other reticles. They are too big.
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.