The Mepro Tru-Dot RDS PRO Red Dot Sight gives you an advantage on the field. It is compact yet has a large display window so you can keep both eyes open. With LED Technology and 2000 hours of operation on a single AA battery, means you can outlast your opponent in the heat of battle. If it goes into night, no worries, the RDS PRO is compatible with magnifiers, GEN II, and GEN III night vision devices. There is a low battery indicator so you won't be caught in the dark. With 4 brightness levels you can be confident in all lighting scenarios. Choose the Mepro RDS PRO for a lightweight and versatile optic.
- NVG compatible
- Durable and lightweight
- LED technology for low power consumption
- Auto shut-off mechanism for additional energy savings
- Four distinct reticle brightness levels for different tactical scenarios
- Compatible with magnifying scopes
- Large display window
- Integral Picatinny rail adapter
- Low battery indicator
- Minimal maintenance
|Reticle:||2 MOA; Red/Green Bullseye; 300 Blackout|
|Length:||4.52 in, 116 mm|
|Battery Type:||1 x AA|
|Height:||2.65 in, 68 mm|
|Width:||2.34 in, 60 mm|
|Battery Life:||2000 hours|
|W/E Travel at 100 Yds:||+/- 60 MOA|
|Adjustment Click Value:||0.5 MOA|
|Lens Material:||Optical Glass|
|Operating Temperature:||Range -40 - 131 Fahrenheit|
|Optical Coating:||AR Coating|
|Light Transmission:||75 %|
|Objective Window Size:||33 x 20 mm|
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.