Sig Sauer ROMEO1PRO (SOR1P100)brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. The molded glass aspheric lens has upgraded high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion giving you fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy. The ROMEO1PRO includes a ruggedized protective shroud in the box for extreme durability.
Notable Features Include:
- Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
- 3 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
- TruHold Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero-shot after shot
- New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
- MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
- Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
- Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
- Easy access battery compartment
P320 XFive Legion
All PRO-CUT Slides
P320 Pro Series
Save big on Sig Sauer Romeo1Pro Red Dot with NO TAX plus FAST & FREE shipping on orders over $199! Authorized stocking dealer, call (985) 269-7799 to talk to a Sig Sauer expert!3 MOA Dot
|Turret Click Value||1.0 MOA|
|Reticle Focal Plane||N/A|
|Battery Life||20,000 hrs|
|Max Elevation Adjustment||100 MOA|
|Max Windage Adjustment||100 MOA|
We guarantee that we offer the best prices online.
If you come across another online retailer that sells the same item from the above manufacturer at a lower price plus shipping cost within one month of purchase, please let us know, and we'll refund the original payment for the difference in price.
For the guarantee to apply, the total order price of the item which includes shipping cost must be lower than what you paid us. For example, let's say you paid a total of $150 for an item on our site. If you see the same item advertised for $140 on another site but shipping cost is an additional $15, the guarantee DOES NOT apply since the total order price is $155.
On the other hand, if the same item is $140 but the shipping cost is an additional $5, the guarantee DOES apply since the total order price is $145 which is lower than what you paid us. The refund amount would be $5 for the difference. Please note we don't factor sales tax into the total order price when considering the guarantee.
You can email us a link to the product on our website, as well as the link to that same product on our competitor's site within one month from your order date, to request for the partial refund.
There are a few limitations on our price guarantee:
- Items must be purchased from our site before requesting the Price Match guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must only be an online store and not have a physical retail location
- The lower price cannot be found on an auction or market site like eBay, Amazon, Overstock, Wayfair, Jet, etc.
- The competitor must be an Authorized Dealer or Retailer of that product
- The Guarantee includes the total price of the item, but does not include sales tax
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.