Sun Optics Shotgun Saddle Mounts are made from aircraft quality aluminum. They install back over the receiver on ribbed shotguns without mounting properties. See below for more detailed installation instructions.
- Full length picatinny rail mounts to fit ribs up to 3/8” wide
- Works with 12 or 20 GA vent ribbed shot guns
- Alternative choice for ribbed shotguns without mounting properties
- Mounts back over receiver
- Installs using provided plates that fit through vent rib
- Made from lightweight aircraft aluminum
- Satin black finish
BE SURE YOUR FIREARM IS UNLOADED!
- Place the mount on the vent rib of the gun
- Move the mount forward or backward so that two of the notches line up with the vent rib and it is positioned for proper eye relief
- Place the recoil keys through and install the 6-32 x 1/4" flat head screws. DO NOT TIGHTEN!
- Slide the mount forward until the recoil key contacts rib support
- Center the mount on the rib by adjusting the four set screws on the sides of the mount
- Tighten the recoil key screws and tighten the adjusting screws
- The mount is now ready for scope installation. After firing check all screws and re-tighten if necessary